Time is running out! If you haven’t yet registered for this year’s NASAGA conference, you have just a few short weeks to do so.
And you should bring a friend! We are rolling out a new referral program, so invite your colleagues and receive up to $100 off your own registration ($50 for each referral, up to two times).
You won’t want to miss this year, we have some amazing programming in place:
- Preconference game design certification with Brian Remer and Chris Saeger
- A classic simulation: Star Power
- A surprise interactive event at our Awards Gala
- A field trip to learn from the design of interactive spaces
- Expert Key notes from Lindsey Tropf of Immersed Games & Dr. David Simkins from Rochester Institute of Technology
- Closing Key Note from Dr. Kurt Squire of University of California: Irvine, former co-director of Games+Learning+Society.
We have negotiated an excellent deal with room rates ($79/night) and conference rooms. Even greater, the Nugget is donating $5 of each room night sold from our block to the NASAGA scholarship fund!
More information, and links for registration and hotel accommodations can be found at: http://nasaga.org/2017/
Hope to see you in October!
Melissa Peterson, Jeannette Davidson & Mark Chen
2017 NASAGA Conference Committee