- ✅ If you’re traveling from outside Canada, do ArriveCan.
- ✅ Pack a sweater, umbrella, raffle and EXPO items, and games!!
- ✅ Get the NASAGA conference app on your phone.
- ✅ Start selecting sessions (“Click and Commit”) and making connections on the app!
- ✅ Sign up to sell your wares or present your project at the EXPO.
- ✅ Donate to the Raffle for NASAGA scholarships.
- ✅ Enter your clue for the networking game.
Welcome from Jeremy Caddel, NASAGA Board Chair
Get the NASAGA conference app!
APP UPDATE! Evidently the QR code and links below work only for Android phones (we think). If you only see the app for the 2021 conference, please uninstall the old app. Then go to the app store and search for "NASAGA". You should see our yellow 2022 conference graphics on the app icon.
- Passport! Make sure it doesn’t expire within the next 6 months.
- Flight and hotel! Refer to our Location page to make any last-minute adjustments.
- ArriveCan: Get the ArriveCan app on your phone. You might have to use the website if you have an older phone. You’ll need your passport and flight information. Important: You can’t start your Advance CBSA Declaration until 72 hours before your flight. Read more details.
- Bring rain gear and cool-weather clothes. Looks like a little rain. Temperatures range from 40°F – 65°F / 4°C – 18°C.
Share your travels in the app!
In the NASAGA app, let us know how your travels are going by posting in the Wall. Post a selfie, a view from your plane or car, or even just a quick text to let us know you’ve arrived at Hotel Ruby Foo’s.
We can’t wait to see you here!
Time for ArriveCan
Arriving in Canada in the next 72 hours? Then it’s time to use ArriveCan. Customs is pretty easy-breezy if you do this in advance.
Get the ArriveCan app on your phone, or you might have to use the website if you have an older phone. You’ll need your passport and flight information. Important: You can’t start your Advance CBSA Declaration until 72 hours before your flight.
Read more details on the ArriveCan website.
What are you bringing?
In case you’re new to NASAGA, we love playing games as well as using and designing them! Bring any games you can fit in your luggage that you’d like to play and share!
Got extra copies of that game you designed or that book you wrote? Have any fun trinkets or tchotchkes that NASAGANs would like? Bring them (or a travel-size facsimile) with you! Join the EXPO or donate to the Raffle. The Raffle supports NASAGA scholarships!
Also, check the Montreal weather. You’ll want a jacket or sweater, and an umbrella. Temperatures range from 40°F – 65°F / 4°C – 18°C.
How to get started with the NASAGA 2022 app
How to connect with the NASAGA 2022 app
In this video, Veronica explains how to use the app to make connections with the folks you meet at NASAGA 2022.
Please “Click and Commit”
Our app makes it easy — too easy — to click lots of plus signs to add sessions to your schedule. And they’re all so good!
But our presenters need real headcounts! So please:
- Click the sessions you’ll commit to attending.
- Commit to the sessions you click.
We appreciate you!
Watch this space for more exciting updates…!