NASAGA’s EXPO is back for the 2022 Conference and it will be open to the public (Montreal visitors).
The purpose of the EXPO is to offer presenters and participants an opportunity to showcase or sell their research, posters, games, services, products, etc.
Please remember NASAGA respectfully request presenters don’t market or sell any of their products or service during their sessions or at any other time of the conference. Thank you!
The EXPO is a fun environment to interact with other participants weather selling, buying or just hanging out.
EXPO Schedule, Thursday, October 21, 2022
|16:45 / 4:45pm||NASAGA day events end|
|16:45 – 17:30 / 4:45pm – 5:30pm||EXPO set up|
|17:30 – 19:30 / 5:30pm – 7:30pm||EXPO|
|19:30 – … / 7:30pm – ….||Thursday’s game night|
- You are responsible for your own sales and sales tax.
- Presenters have the responsibility for setting up and tearing down their space.
- You will have 45 minutes to setup (16:45 to 17:30).
- Selling products and services during or after conference sessions is not appropriate. It violates NASAGA’s long held tradition of creating a community of practitioners with a spirit of generosity and mutual support.
- Presenters are encouraged to donate products or services for the Raffle; all proceeds go to scholarship fund.
- Please respond by September 16, 2022 by filling the form below.
If you’d like to be a vendor at the EXPO, please fill out the quick form by pressing on the link below.