You are invited to submit a proposal for the NASAGA 2021 online conference. Be part of the interactive and exciting experience that is a NASAGA conference.
Our theme this year is “Into the Future.” We are looking for sessions that address learner expectations now that learners are comfortable with Zoom training. What comes next now that learner experiences and expectations have changed? Now that we’ve had to react to the pandemic, how will we be proactive to break boundaries of creativity in learning, using games and simulations, for the future? We’ll be looking for thought-leading presentations that demonstrate forward-looking approaches to teaching and training with games in this brave new world.
Format for Sessions
- All sessions will presented on Zoom.
- Sessions can be between 90 -120 minutes (1.5 hours – 2 hours) long.
- All sessions should be learning-focused and interactive.
- During each session, participants should collaborate and energize each other.
- Priority will be given to sessions that demonstrate forward-looking approaches to teaching and training with games in this brave new world.
- Proposals are due Friday, August 27th.
- Submit your proposal by completing the form below.
- Submit more than one proposal by completing a separate application for each session.
- Accepted sessions will be notified by Friday, September 17th.
- Different from last year’s online conference, the 2021 conference will span 3 days with more sessions per day working to keep people engaged for the entire day.
- All sessions will have a ‘host’ who can help presenters with any technical issues like setting up breakout rooms or other activities.
- NASAGA is a non-profit organization based on the principle of generously sharing knowledge and ideas with other members; all participants pay their registrations whether they are selected as presenters or not.