This year’s theme is PLAY TO PERFORM: Using Games, Simulations, and other Activities to Improve Performance.
With three planned pre-conference sessions held on November 6, three thematic tracks for attendee learning, and three certification opportunities, this year’s conference promises to be among the best of the best!
Our Conference begins with three pre-conference sessions. Each spearheads a certification program. Participants can just attend a pre-con or continue taking five additionally aligned break-out sessions and completing a post-program applied evaluation to earn a certificate of achievement.
- GAMIFICATION: Turning the Everyday into Play
- APPLIED IMPROV FACILITATION BOOTCAMP (Facilitated by our Friends from the Applied Improv Network)
- USING READILY AVAILABLE COMMERCIAL TOYS AND GAMES AS LEARNING PLATFORMS
The conference itself will have three thematic tracks, organizing each of the break-out sessions (33 planned sessions altogether). Track One focuses on DESIGNing games and activities. Track Two on DELIVERing games and activities and Track Three on EVALUATing how well they worked at driving performance.
We will also have three keynotes from world-renowned speakers.
- Brandon Carson, Global Learning Executive for Delta Air Lines and Author of Learning in the Age of Immediacy
- Thiagi (Sivasailam Thiagarajan), CEO and Resident Mad Scientist of The Thiagi Group, and
- Will Thalheimer, President of Work Learning Research, Inc.
Along with NASAGA staples, such as our famous Game Nights, our rocking banquet and auction, 99-Second Talks, and more, NASAGA 2019 is the place to be.