The volunteers of NASAGA are proud to bring you SIMAGES, the NASAGA newsletter. The newsletter is just one of the ways we stay connected as a community to extend our conference throughout the year. Want to get involved? Here are some opportunities.
There are many ways you can your special skills and be involved in the NASAGA network. We are looking for volunteers for the following:
- Web presence – help update and manage the NASAGA website.
- Help get the word out in your community – Present at local associations or groups on using games for learning and the NASAGA story. We can help you with a session design for you to you to schedule and present.
- Supppport us on social media. Tweet, post to facebook and linkedin.
- Share what you know by writing an article for SIMAGES. Our editor is always looking for new topics for the NASAGA news
- Do you have some special skills you would like to share? We are always looking for webinar, blogging topics? Would you like to facilitate a specific webinar topic?
If you are interested in volunteering and staying involved throughout the year, please contact chair at nasaga dot org.
Also, if you have any great ideas or games you would like to share, please contact me or someone on the board. We would love to hear from you.