Every year, NASAGA holds an auction (both live and silent) during its conference. This auction is important because it allows NASAGA to raise funds for the scholarship program, which increases participation in the conference by paying conference fees for scholarship winners. You can play a part in increasing conference participation by donating items to the 2017 auction. If you are unsure of what to donate, the following list of items are examples of made for previous conference auctions:
- Copies of training books and/or materials (gently used is okay)
- Hours of professional consultation or work (e.g., web design, graphics, writing/editing)
- Travel and experiences items (e.g., tickets to a show or coupon for a destination)
- Commercial games
- Items people can use in training
- NASAGA logo items
- Gift baskets with homemade goods
Please contact Jeannette Davidson if you wish to donate something.
If you are attending the conference, you can bring your donated items with you. Otherwise, please contact Jeannette for mailing instructions.
You do not have to attend the conference to donate to the auction!
We sincerely appreciate any donations you can make to the auction and to the scholarship fund!